[ODE] Angular-velocity autodisabling considered broken

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue Sep 14 15:56:40 MST 2004

That could help, if you use the disable-time capability (my app doesn't).

Perhaps the best way to solve this is to let the app supply its own
autodisable evaluation function.  Right now we have a small function
(dInternalHandleAutoDisabling) that takes a whole bunch of parameters via a
whole bunch of ODE API calls, and uses them to manipulate public states
(body enable/disable status) without altering any internal state.  Those are
factors that suggest "move it into user-land" to me.

-- jm