[ODE] Parallel ODE ?

Proyecto de Grado - Construcción de Robots Bípedos pgrobip at fing.edu.uy
Fri Sep 10 12:25:00 MST 2004

Hello,

    I asked that because at the university I have to develope a parallel
application (or make parallel an existing one) if there is enough people
interested in that I can contribute with that. I have to use PVM or MPI so
we have to agree in which is best. I think it would be PVM, is your server
going to support that ?

Regards,
    Damián Lezama