[ODE] three-body joints

Alen Ladavac alenl-ml at croteam.com
Fri Sep 10 07:50:05 MST 2004

If it's only about the differential, you should probably implement it as a
two body joint. As I understand it, the third body here (motor) is not
really a body in a usual simulation. I mean, you don't actually model the
engine, transmission, etc. directly with bodies and joints, do you? ;) Or do
you need differential joint for something other than powering a car?

Alen