[ODE] Forum debate

adrianotiger adrianotiger at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 08:52:33 MST 2004

Another important point for the forum is that you can access it from any
computer and see the new message since the last login!

You have this possibility on the mailinglist, but only from 1 computer! If I
am at work, I want to see my new messages, but without get a copy when I am
at home...
I a forum, it automatically make a list of all new topics (ONLY IF YOU WANT,
AND NOT FORCED like emails)

I already said that I made a forum example, it is not a problem to host it
on my server, I want only help ODE to get a new tool. And the search option
is more efficient than search on the local computer or search it on google!!

You can post your opinion on the poll if you want :)

http://ode.petrucci.ch is the forum. I'm open for new styles and make it
better. I can also send a backup to ODE, so they can import the database
with all messages.

I don't mean that the mailinglist should be deleted, I mean that it could be
a better tool for much people...

Bye,
See you in the forum, hehe
            Adriano