[ODE] euler angles from matrix

Julien LOLLIVIER julien.lollivier at quiris.com
Wed Sep 8 09:17:35 MST 2004

Hi,

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:25:10 -0300
Daniel Monteiro Basso <dmbasso at inf.ufrgs.br> wrote:

> [this is the third time I'm sending this mail, the other two got lost.
> So I tend to agree with those that think a forum is a better option]
>
> Hi,

Your two other mails were successfully sended:
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 08:24:36 -0300
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 04:48:49 -0300

I'm using code since your first post :)

Warning ! i'm not a "math guy" ! Now, i can ask my silly question :
It seems that the reported angles are "relative" to kz: in my case, the kz value is always "correct", reporting the nose orientation (yaw, for me) of my car from the world point of vue.
Is it possible to get the same behavior with kx (roll) ? (for now, the value of kz changes when kz is changing).