[ODE] Trimesh collisions

james at 6msoft.com james at 6msoft.com
Wed Sep 1 12:52:06 MST 2004

"Is there a plane-trimesh collider?"

Yes, I added one to ODE (along with some other features like
linear/angular damping, and PSCL core dumping). Although the changes have
not been moved into CVS are far as I know. Download ODEPSCL at
www.sourceforge.net/projects/odepscl and just grab the version of ODE
included with that (or just pick out the changes you want).

Should note though that triangle mesh vs triangle mesh collision in ODE is
not exactly usable so I would be more concerned with dividing up your
dynamic bodies into more reasonable primitives (spheres, boxes, capsules,
etc).

-James