[ODE] dBodyGetPosition() returning non-numbers after collision

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Oct 13 08:50:51 MST 2004

What I've found helpful is to reproduce the case (sounds like you
have done so), and then set a data watch breakpoint on the specific
variable that goes NaN. The debugger will then tell you where the
bad data is coming from, and you can look up the stack at that point
to figure out what went wrong. You may need to repeat this, or
couple it with regular break points, to get to the heart of it, but
a repeatable test case is the first order of the day.

Cheers,

			/ h+