[ODE] compiler crash / trimesh collision questions

Shamyl Zakariya shamyl at zakariya.net
Thu Oct 7 07:19:21 MST 2004

I don't know anything about OPCODE's Hybrid Model, but regarding your
CodeWarrior question, is there any reason why CodeWarrior projects
cannot link against a lib built by GCC? The standard makefiles build
ODE/OPCODE using GCC and it works just fine ( well, I'm not using ODE
CVS, rather the 0.5 release ).

For my work I build ODE on the command line and build a static lib. My
programs link against that static lib and everything's hunky-dorey.

Shamyl Zakariya
   "this is, after all, one of those movies where people spend a great
   deal of time looking at things and pointing."
	From a review of _Fantastic Voyage_