[ODE] Sweep-and-Prune space for ODE

Simon Barratt Barog at pineapple-interactive.com
Fri Nov 26 00:21:56 MST 2004

I'm not sure about OPCODE's radix sort speed wise but this link might be
interesting..

http://www.stereopsis.com/

It contains a "Radix sort for floating point" page which has some
optimisations based on OPCODE's radix sort and claims to get some good
speed boosts, it may be doing some floating point tricks which might
need #ifdef'ing to not scare some people away.

Hope that helps!

--
Simon Barratt, Lead Developer, Pineapple Interactive Ltd
e: barog at pineapple-interactive.com
w: www.pineapple-interactive.com