[ODE] Car Simulation and dWorldStep

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Nov 19 16:07:21 MST 2004

For a sample of a wheeled vehicle (jeep-like) using ODE, try
the mywheeledvehicle.cpp file in the carworld demo:
http://www.mindcontrol.org/~hplus/carworld/

For a description of how to run a physics engine in the face
of varying frame rates, have a look at:
http://www.mindcontrol.org/~hplus/graphics/game_loop.html
Or just look at the content.cpp file from the carworld demo,
although that doesn't do position interpolation between
physics frames, so any FPS greater than 100 won't be noticed.

Cheers,

			/ h+