Fwd: Re: [ODE] Any help with a helicopter simulator?

hannes_b at gmx.at hannes_b at gmx.at
Tue Nov 16 16:52:11 MST 2004

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 06:21:53 +0100
To: Adam Courchesne <ajcrm125 at gmail.com>
From: "hannes_b at gmx.at" <hannes_b at gmx.at>
Subject: Re: [ODE] Any help with a helicopter simulator?

At 21:42 15.11.2004, you wrote:
>I'm taking a class in OpenGL and my final poject is comming up.  I'd
>like to do a helicopter simulator but would like some help getting
>started.  Is there anyone out there that already has working code that
>they would like to share?
>Class policy is that any code that is not mine must be credited to the
>original author, so rest assured I won't take credit for someone
>else's code.
>
>ANY help would be apreciated.
>Thanks guys!
>-Adam

Hi :)

The Combat Simulator Project (CSP) is an open-source community united by the common interest in combat simulator development. We are developing standards, technologies, code libraries, tools and artwork that can be used to build a wide variety of real-time combat simulators. Our ultimate goal is to realize concurrent and networked cross-platform simulation of large-scale multi-vehicle combat scenarios.

CSP is open for all to join. We invite everyone with interest in simulators and simulator development to support, join, or in any way participate and contribute to this project.

code: https://www.zerobar.net/csp/
site: http://csp.sourceforge.net/
do not hesitate to post in the forum http://csp.sourceforge.net/forum/ about your plan :)

Kind regards