[ODE] Contact sound generation

George Birbilis birbilis at kagi.com
Fri Nov 5 11:07:13 MST 2004

the images in that paper look a bit like the ones in the work of that
"Carlson" guy (with the fluid and the melting stuff). I remember his videos
had realistic water sound and he was mentioning the sounds were created by
somebody else (don't remember the sound guy's name, but it may be the same
one as in the paper below)