[ODE] Re: FMax and Vel doesnt wrok for me! Y?

Neelam C tina_vipul at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 15:27:25 MST 2004

Thank you guys (specially Tyler and Daniel),

my Doggy is finally showing some action - not exactly what I want but some
percentage of my goal is acomplished.

Phew!

Well, now I am moving on to see what I am doing with my calculations.
Calculations seem to be right but its weird on screen. I feel as if my
calculations are faster than one step taken by ODE. I plan look into worldStep +
more force + time that I use to complete one step. I am still learning ODE so
please forgive if this sounds stupid to you all.

Regards,