[ODE] Picasso

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon Nov 1 09:38:25 MST 2004

> Please tell me what you think. The policy of the ODE community so far was:
> Graphics are up to the user. I think that this is a shame. For a big project it
> makes sense to develop the graphics from scratch. However, for medium sized

Use Ogre3D, or Nebula2, or one of the zillion other graphics libraries
that focus on graphics. Most of them have wrappers that integrate ODE.
Let each project focus on what it does best. If you want to work on
graphics, perhaps it's better to contribute to one of the graphics
libraries.

Cheers,

			/ h+