[ODE] ODE c++ API

W.J. van der Laan wj at goliath.darktech.org
Thu Mar 25 10:53:51 MST 2004

Whoops, this whould have been posted to the list..

> What is the status of the ODE c++ wrappers?  Tim, Baas, and I are making
> the python wrappers in boost, but the bad state of the c++ wrappers has
> put a hold on things.  It seems little has changed since this thread:
> http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/2002-April/005120.html

Why not make the python wrappers yourself, not using boost? Is it that
hard to just make python bindings directly to a C library?

Of course, good C++ wrappers still are important for C++ programmers, but
what's exactly so wrong with the current ones?

Wladimir