[ODE] XODE - should angles be in degrees or radians?

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 19 14:22:51 MST 2004

I don't really have a stake in this, but I think degrees would be much nicer
for manual editing, as has already been pointed out.  I think the argument
that ODE uses radians internally doesn't hold water - after all, the point
of a 'text' format is human readability/editability.  Radians don't seem
very readable to me...
--
gl