[ODE] XODE - should angles be in degrees or radians?

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 00:20:42 MST 2004

Will,
 No problem, been meaning to help on this XML thing
from the start. About the schema - I hope I'll get
around to it on saturday (so be around at about
18:00GMT).

 Looking at the latest version of the file, you say:
"Joint objects must define a 'type' attribute which
can have one of several values and determines the
underlying ODE joint which is used.  Listed below are
those values."

 Didn't we diceded to use elements for joints, not
'type' attributes?

Best,
Shaul