[ODE] Joints

david at ctac.es david at ctac.es
Fri Mar 12 01:39:48 MST 2004

Hi to you all! When creating a joint, this joint has to be modelled before (using any library such as OpenGL)? I mean if the joint has to exist in the model I'm developing, and then get a pointer to it with the ode engine.
More things. If I'm trying to connect two long boxes by a ball joint, how near have to be those both boxes from each one of them? Have to be touching themselves or has to exist a space between them so the joint with its anchor can be placed?
Can you help me?

Thank you!

--Dave--