[ODE] Exploding Model

BlackEye0210 BlackEye0210 blackeye0210 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:02:54 MST 2004

But I am having problems using the hinge type joint. At high speeds the
joint tends to collapse --> bodies connected to the hinge joint tend to fly
out...

How do I actually use the hinge type joint. Does the joint connect to the
bodies based on the center of mass of each body?? or does it attach to the
body's adjacent edges?