[ODE] XML ODE Data Interchange Format

William Denniss lists at omegadelta.net
Tue Mar 9 12:26:23 MST 2004

John,

This sounds like an interesting project.

I think that your scene definition language will co-exist nicely with
the proposed XODE format.  One main difference I see is that you are
abstracting the Physics library where as XODE is (self declared) domain
specific to ODE.  Not to mention the other areas such as scripting and
animation.  Perhaps XODE will serve for people just needing a way to
represent their ODE scenes where as yours will cater for those who want
API abstraction and more advanced scripting and animation features.

Cheers,

Will.

William Denniss - will@ http://omegadelta.net/
PGP Public Key - http://omegadelta.net/pub.asc