[ODE] Step fast issue?

DjArcas djarcas at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 10:02:32 MST 2004

How complex is complex? My entire island consists of 4 bodies (3 boxes and a
sphere), connected with 3 ball joints, and each with a 2d plane joint on
there. I guess I can try simplifying it, to see if it starts working, but
surely it's not that complicated a structure?

Failing that, the documentation hints at using Step for small islands, and
StepFast for large ones. I can't quite see how I'd sort that out, tho,
because as soon as my 'complex' ship touched a big pile of bricks, either
the joints wouldn't work (using StepFast) or the frame rate will plummet
(using Step)