[ODE] dAssert( radius > 0 );

kibousha at gmx.net kibousha at gmx.net
Thu Jun 24 03:31:35 MST 2004

Hello,

I was just trying to copy and paste the test_buggy source, to display it
with a different renderer.

But I found out that when the function dCreateSphere is called, I get an
assert on "dAssert( radius > 0 )".  I am sure that test_buggy set the radius
to be larger than zero, 0.18 to be precise.

The error says something like internal ode error, and it happens at
"ode/ode/src collision_std.cpp" line 87 (or 86 can't remember correctly).

I am using version 0.5, get the compiled-dll-no_trimesh version directly
from sourceforge.  Compiler is VS.NET 2003.

Ok, any suggestion as what is wrong would be appreciated very much, thank
you!

Cheers!