[ODE] Re: dTerrainAndCone contribution ready for prime time?

Flavien Brebion f.brebion at vrcontext.com
Mon Jun 21 00:56:49 MST 2004

I don't know, to me it would make more sense to support (assuming
it's not supported yet - i haven't looked at the dTerrain code for
a while) translations/rotations to the terrain. That way you could
just set up the correct transformation matrix to rotate the terrain
to the correct base, than to have to handle multiple code versions.

F. Brebion