[ODE] Is it possible to Scale a given Inertia-Matrix?

Bob Dowland Bob.Dowland at blue52.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 09:17:32 MST 2004

The inertia integral is linear in M (total mass) - so straight scaling could be used as a way to simply change the overall mass of the object.

> > (ok, for boxes it is trivial, because you could do it with
> scaling the
> > Parameters for dMassSetBox(..) but how to do it for other
> Primitives?)

Do it the same way - write the function that computes the integral for your case and vary the parameters as required.

The information contained in this email and its attachments is
confidential.  It is intended only for the named addressees
and may not be disclosed to anyone else without consent from
Blue 52 Games Limited. Blue 52 give no warranty that this email
message (including any attachments to it) is free of any virus
or other harmful matter and accepts no responsibility for any
loss or damage resulting from the recipient receiving, opening
 or using it.