[ODE] Large mass and accuracy

Michael.Rauh at Dornier.eads.net Michael.Rauh at Dornier.eads.net
Tue Jun 15 18:37:41 MST 2004

> So I guess all values should be centered around the same magnitude in
order to keep the losses/inaccuracies low

That's what I've experienced too, the ODE doc says the same.

> But then I'd have to adjust

I have the same problem. I need to get a realistic result with realistic
dimensions of input values. But what do you do when you want to connect a
wheel with 50 kg mass to a car/tank body with 50,000 kg mass and keep a
stable simulation? Didn't find a proper solution so far.

Greets
Michael