[ODE] dGeomTriMeshSetCallback / dGeomTriMeshSetArrayCallback

Colin Bonstead colin at cyan.com
Mon Jun 14 08:14:25 MST 2004

I was just looking at the code for those callbacks in the
CCylinder-Trimesh collider recently.  In that case, a bounding box (I
can't remember if it was axis or object aligned) is collided with the
trimesh.  Then, each of those triangles are tested against the actual
CCylinder.  So, what's coming through the callback is a *potentially*
colliding set of triangles.  What exactly are you trying to use the
callbacks to do?