[ODE] Working car implementation

Ryan O'Connor ryanoc at pcsoftware.co.nz
Tue Jun 8 17:37:18 MST 2004

Does anyone have a simple working car implementation working for ODE 0.5?
Just something with _4_ wheels that can maybe drive around a plane or
terrain. Something with a 3D models in GL or DX which are aligned to the
chassis & wheels would be a big bonus. Really im looking at how to get
started in ODE. I cant find the source code for the samples, I downloaded
ode-0.5-single-debug-trimesh and it only had exe files (most of which
generated errors in the console window) with it and headers along with a
library file for the engine. Any help appreciated!!
Ryan