[ODE] Rendering Bottlenecks

DjArcas djarcas at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:24:10 MST 2004

Why are you suprised?

If you're using SOFTWARE OpenGL, I would expect you to see frame rates in
the 10s, or less - I seriously doubt you're doing opengl with no
acceleration.

Regardless of video card, the G4 processor is a very efficient RISC
processor, belying it's 'low' clock speed', whereas Intel leverage much
higher clock speeds :)

Adam