[ODE] trimesh again...

srednA XnejX styggsomfan at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 31 20:46:09 MST 2004

hello all!

I am trying to implement trimesh collision with a quake 3 bsp file. But so
far I have encountered a rather strange problem. What could I have done
wrong if:
(quake level from gametutorials.com tutorial as trimesh)

* a big box can interact with the trimesh, but only at the floor of the
mesh? ( there are other polys facing straight up, but the box doesn't
interact with them)
* a car-like object with spheres and a box joined with each other appears to
interact 'too late' ? (objects are nearly below the floor before
interacting)

Now, even if you don't have the correct answer I would appreciate some good
pointers, cause I am really stuck now ( tried everything I can think of)