[ODE] Box on The Ground

paul.bridger paul.bridger at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jul 20 17:16:27 MST 2004

I think this is the problem I just had. I had something travelling at 1000
length/time hitting something stationary. The collision was very violent and
unstable. Making everything smaller and speeds correspondingly so made
everything very good.

Perhaps your using millimetres as your unit is causing a similar problem?

A related question: can anyone give me an impression of how much more
efficient ODE will be with single precision cf. double precision?