[ODE] What can I do???!!! ODE Question...

Miguel odelist at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 10:27:03 MST 2004

The ODE is just a physics library with a collision detection system.
To develop a game you have to create the objects with a game engine or
another render like open-gl or DirectX or something (like the examples)
and then recreate that objects with ODE objects (bodys and geoms). You
should read the manual of ODE and look at the examples files.

Miguel