[ODE] Trimesh and sphere

parisy at labri.fr parisy at labri.fr
Mon Jul 5 14:52:15 MST 2004

Selon "tullio.molitierno at libero.it" <tullio.molitierno at libero.it>:

> Someone can say to me if the collision detection works with trimeshes and
> spheres?

I'm not using it myself, so I don't know. But I wrote some mesh extension
to ODE some times ago, and mesh/plane and mesh/sphere collisions/contacts
generation were not too difficult to write and behaved properly. I'll
contribute the algorithms if needed (the code itself depends on too much
external libraries to be useful, I'm afraid).

Regards,
Olivier.