[ODE] Easy Newbie Question

Manohar B.S sciphilog at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 19:33:28 MST 2004

Don't you think these are not very elegant techniques
which works some times and not other times. using
AND... OR makes the the system piece wise and puts it
away from naturality. Although I dont have a solution
to the problem right now, I think there's a lot of
scope for development of a rugged algorithms/software
to sync collisions and sound events.

 --Manohar