[ODE] Trimesh CCylinder collision patch

Panayoti pany2002 at urbansquall.com
Fri Jan 23 11:26:48 MST 2004

As I said, it's not perfect, but it's definitely more stable than the
original box v. trimesh code (ie: the code in 0.39), and I think good
enough to be included with the next ODE distribution (especially, I
feel, that this might result in other people being able to fix any of
the minor problems with Vadim's implementation).

Thanks for the useful patch, Vadim.

Panayoti