[ODE] Anonymous CVS access, and a few questions

Shamyl Zakariya zakariya at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 14:08:37 MST 2004

Well, I've figured out some #defines to make ODE (0.39)+Opcode build on
OS X, with some specialness to handle the fact that Panther needs
slightly different handling of a few bits vs Jaguar -- having to do
with Panther having single-precision trig functions whereas Jag does
not, and we might as well use them.

But, I just tried to download the latest from CVS so I could figure out
how to work those changes into the current state -- and even though I
followed sourceforge's instructions, I get:

	cvs [login aborted]: recv() from server cvs.sourceforge.net:
Connection reset by peer

I followed the anonymous access instructions...

Looking at the mail archives, I found this message:
http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/2003-September/009795.html

It implies that the only way I'm going to get anonymous CVS access is
to join sourceforge. Is this still the case? What a pain.

On a side note, once I do ( hopefully ) get the current code from CVS,
who should I give the handful of one-liners to, to get them integrated?

Secondly, I'd like to submit my XCode project files to contrib/, so
people can easily build a developer-friendly ODE framework for Mac. I'd
be happy to maintain it.

Shamyl Zakariya
   "this is, after all, one of those movies where people spend a great
   deal of time looking at things and pointing."
	From a review of _Fantastic Voyage_