[ODE] Inconsistent depth return for dGeomRay

Shamyl Zakariya zakariya at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 19:37:37 MST 2004

I'll experiment, since I'd *like* to have a trimesh environment instead
of just a bunch of boxes and cylinders on a plane.

So far I've had no success with ray to trimesh intersection -- for what
it's worth, my trimesh is centered only on the xy not on z.

Perhaps I should update to ODE CVS?

Shamyl Zakariya
   "this is, after all, one of those movies where people spend a great
   deal of time looking at things and pointing."
	From a review of _Fantastic Voyage_