Awkward Win32 build procedure (was RE: [ODE] Trimesh collision)

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Jan 14 12:30:29 MST 2004

Actually, now I remember what was causing me so much trouble -- it wasn't
building the .DLL itself, so much as it was getting debug info.  The changes
I made below are mostly geared toward making ode.dll accessible to the VC6
debugger.

But I'm still not clear on where the *AutoDisableSF1 functions are supposed
to come from.

-- jm