[ODE] Trimesh collision: not all triangles are colliding

Sazzad Karim remon316 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 23:36:37 MST 2004

>From Trimesh class:
This one didn't work:
void dGeomTriMeshDataBuild (dTriMeshDataID g, const void* Vertices,
                                          int VertexStride, int VertexCount,
	                         const void* Indices, int IndexCount,  int
TriStride);

But we found that this one works:
void dGeomTriMeshDataBuildSimple (dTriMeshDataID g, const dVector3*Vertices,
                                  int VertexCount, const int* Indices,
                                  int IndexCount);

We have assigned data correctly with the first one, but only part of the
terrain mesh would work. Same data we represented in different structures
for the 2nd simple routine, it worked perfectly!
Comments?