[ODE] Ragdoll performance with OpenDE

Noley Edge noleyedge at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 07:38:17 MST 2004

Hmmm....Martin what a grand title!!! I have a very
close friend who has the same name.

Yes,I called setAnchor with the world coordinates of
the connection point between the two bodies as the
location.

I have also set hi and lo stop parameters as well as
global and hinge erp and cfm values.  Doing this has
helped, but I stil have the problem of the joints
coming apart.