[ODE] Trimesh collision: not all triangles are colliding

Sazzad Karim remon316 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:26:08 MST 2004

Hey,
  We are working 'only' on windows platform. We have managed to solve our
problem using the SimpleTrimesh assignment function, but the normal one that
takes vertices, indices and strides didn't work (we are sure about it).
Maybe some trimesh functions have been unimplemented or have errors. But we
are happy that it is woking now :) Hey you can try out the Simple function
too and see if it works!! But i hope to see a new release from the ODE team
fixing the trimesh system soon.
P.S. BTW compling the ODE library as a dll was quite a drag. My teammate
Zahid compiled it by changing/adding many config settings and parameters