[ODE] Need Help on Tri Mesh Collision

Hasan Husain Sheikh howbizarre79 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 02:16:15 MST 2004

Hi !
Iam working on a Simulation Based Gaming Engine. We are using OpenDE for the
Physics part of the engine and have used ROAM to generate Terrain. Now what
I need to know is that how can I get my bodies to collide with the Terrain.
>From my findings I have come to the conclusion that this has to be done
using TriMeshClass. But there is no information on how to use the
TriMeshClass. Please if someone knows how to use it for purpose of Terrain
Collision do let me know.
Any information will be highly appreciated.
Thanks