[ODE] Question about Performance using quadspace collision

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Mon Jan 12 20:46:10 MST 2004

One more thing. The advised way of adding a geom to the space is by setting
its position and rotation first, and then add it to the space. This is the
easiest way to ensure performance. Another way is by optimizing the
traversal code. It is sub-optimal. Take a look at the comments in the
Traverse() function. However i dont think you can squeeze much more out of
it.