[ODE] AMotorUser dilemma

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon Jan 12 10:37:10 MST 2004

The documentation states that the AMotor axes are always specified in global coordinates, even if the axis is relative to one of the objects. The "relative to" has more to do with how the constraints are resolved.

I've found that it works "as I expect" if I set rel to "global" and forget about body-relative axes.

Cheers,

			/ h+