[ODE] AutoDisable

Aras Pranckevicius nearaz at interamotion.com
Sun Feb 29 22:55:34 MST 2004

> > I've noticed this problem aswell. Is this one of the reasons why the
> > disable methods are not yet implemented on CVS head?
>
> Well, it's a good reason - it's probably not the one though ; ).

IIRC, the reason was that logically, you need separate treshholds for linear
and angular movement (and you'd need larger angular treshold for larger
bodies). It's somewhat trivial, just noone has done that (I did implement the
original patch according to StepFast documentation - which had no
implementation).

It seems that all we need is the decision on angular movement threshold.
Would it be ok if it just was a fixed (per-body) value?

I think I might force myself into actually finishing the patch and writing
(updating) the docs :)

Aras Pranckevicius aka NeARAZ
http://www.gim.ktu.lt/nesnausk/nearaz/