[ODE] ODE GUI Editor #2...

Anders Olofsson anders.olofsson at biologigrand.ac
Fri Feb 27 13:27:12 MST 2004

I've been doing some maxscripting, exporting boxes as geoms.. Not sure
if I'll continue now, lacking knowledge on maxscrpiting and no idea how to
represent all the joint types in max. And the spawn of all these editors!

OdeEd looks promising, but crashed for me.. "Index out of bounds" when
saving.. :(