[ODE] ODE GUI Editor #2...

Ian Macinnes ianma at cogs.susx.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 13:27:50 MST 2004

For interests sake, I've already developed a fairly generic ODE XML
schema for my evolvable physical morphology experiments. It can be seen at:

http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/ianma/alife9/genotype.xsd

...and an instance example at:

http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/ianma/alife9/try1.txt

I think it's more suitable for evolutionary computation experiments
using ODE rather than for general ODE use though.

Ian