[ODE] ODE GUI Editor #2...

Jani Laakso jani.laakso at itmill.com
Thu Feb 26 07:37:42 MST 2004

John Miles wrote:

>I agree with Steve's comments below.  I don't have an opinion one way or
>another about XML, but a text-based format of some kind is the only way to
I'd strongly suggest to use XML as the main format, it's excellent
format to exchange information. It's very easy to read by anyone and you
can come up with a good universal ODE definition quicker than in other
solutions (imho).

If you need the last bit of performance (speed & space), then convert
XML to whatever binary format suits your specific application.

There it was, my five cents.

Jani Laakso / IT Mill Ltd | Tel. +358 40 5898086 | http://www.itmill.com