[ODE] ODE GUI Editor #2...

Jani Laakso jani.laakso at itmill.com
Thu Feb 26 07:37:42 MST 2004

John Miles wrote:

>I agree with Steve's comments below.  I don't have an opinion one way or
>another about XML, but a text-based format of some kind is the only way to
>go.

I'd strongly suggest to use XML as the main format, it's excellent
format to exchange information. It's very easy to read by anyone and you
can come up with a good universal ODE definition quicker than in other
solutions (imho).

If you need the last bit of performance (speed & space), then convert
XML to whatever binary format suits your specific application.

There it was, my five cents.

--
Jani Laakso / IT Mill Ltd | Tel. +358 40 5898086 | http://www.itmill.com