[ODE] New ODE GUI Editor available : ezphysics.org

Ed Jones ed.jones at oracle.com
Wed Feb 25 11:57:19 MST 2004

HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!

Have you posted this to the Ogre Forums?
They'll love it there!

The big robot video is ace. I know some folks on the Ogre forum have
been working towards skinned ragdolls with ODE.
They'll probably be gutted that you've beaten them to the mark!

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where this editor/API is
going to go.
It'll be great.

Cheers,
Ed.