[ODE] Quad Spaces & dSpaceCollide2

Jimmy jimmy at jimmysworld.org
Fri Feb 20 17:05:06 MST 2004

Hey all,

I'm using ODE in a game I'm working on called Onyx (
http://www.jimmysworld.org/onyx/ ) and for the most part things have
been going pretty smoothly.  I've run into a problem, though, which is
causing me quite a bit of trouble.

dSpaceCollide2 with either geom as a Quad tree space seems to collide
nothing.  This is in 0.039 and CVS.  Is this a known issue?  I couldn't
find any reference to the problem in the documentation or in the Wiki.

If it is a known issue I was wondering if it's something likely to be
fixed in the semi-near future - or if I should try to work around it.

Thanks.

Aaron.