[ODE] keyframe character animation link to a ragdoll

Samuel Girardin samuel.girardin at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 19 00:38:48 MST 2004

Hi Roel ,

So with the dJointFeedback we can only read the force apply by  joint  to
connected bodies  ?
Anyway, thanks for your exemple, perhaps it would help me, for debugging
purpose.

Is there a way to manually change those forces  ? And any idea why when  I
rebuild all joints without destroying
them, all joints are 'reset' ?

Thans for you help. (-:

Samuel